An oasis in the city.
Morocco's temperate climate throughout the year makes it ideal for lush golf courses throughout the winter months. Whether you want a quick trip with just one or two courses, or a grand tour of courses throughout Morocco, we can arrange a golf getaway for you.
Golf Club Cities
- Dar es Salam
Sample Itinerary - Marrakech
- Day 1 - Arrive in Marrakech airport. Private transport to your hotel, riad, or villa.
- Day 2 - Enjoy a round of golf at the Palmeraie Golf Club, one of Morocco's most beautiful golf courses, boasting 27 holes, 11 lakes, and stunning panoramic views of the Atlas mountains.
- Day 3 - Spend the day golfing at the Royal Golf Club, set among Alep pin, palm, eucalyptus, olive and orange trees and dating back to 1927 when it was created by the Pasha of Marrakech.
- Day 4 - Explore the lovely ground of Amelkis Golf Club while playing a through it's exciting challenges of water hazards, exotic rough, and large bunkers.
- Day 5 - Enjoy the morning relaxing at the hotel, or partake in optional activities such as hammam and massage, cooking class, camel rides, or a visit to museums. The afternoon will be spent exploring the colorful allies of the labyrinthine souks in the old town, and the evening will be spent at the famous Jmaa El Fna square.
- Day 6 - Depart from the Marrakech airport.